Friday, April 18, 2008

Diana and Cassie went to Peru, and all they got was this lousy blog post...

As promised, albeit a little bit later than I would have liked it to be, I am back once again to give you some more updates about the month of March.

This update will be about two of my dearest friends' visit to my dear Peru.

Diana and Cassie are my amazing amazing friends, with whom I lived with for practically all four years that I was at Anderson. Diana was a ceramics major and essentially a painting drawing major. Cassie was a graphic design major. They are two of my favorite people in the entire world because of the high quantities of fun we have when we're together.

We spent some time in Trujillo, they got to know alot of my friends, and we also were able to go to Moyobamba, a city in the Jungle of Peru where we swam in crystal clear rivers, held a baby leopard, walked through some jungle trails, and yes, we did see and pet some monkeys.

Their visit was not only spectacular, but very much needed. It was so nice to be able to have some of my best friends to come down and be able to take part in the Peruvian part of my life.

Ok, ok, enough mushy stuff. let me just show you some pictures.
Diana and I, just like old times

It's U.S. Tourist Diana in Peru!

We rode on these reed boats at the beach in Trujillo. If you come visit me, you can ride one too!

We had fun hanging out with my Peruvian friends as well as having some "old friends" time


Here are some pictures from the Jungle with the baby leopard:

And last but not least, what is a Peruvian journey without some llamas...and some obscenely large llama hats:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish that the US had baby leopards and llamas...we are so boring here...

Cornucopia of Love said...

I swear, if you don't post again I am sending my parasite BACK to Peru and straight into the next chicken disc you accidentally consume.