Sunday, April 4, 2010

3 days left...

Well...I have three days left.  I haven't even lifted a finger in order to pack. 

Perhaps I am living in denial?  Probably.  

Today was Easter Sunday and also happened to be my last Sunday in Peru, worshiping with my hermanos y hermanas here in Trujillo.   I didn't cry...not in front of everyone anyway. 

I know this post is all over the place, but so is my brain, and I did wake up for a 5:30 sunrise service and did not get a nap in afterward. 

Well...I wish I could tell you more about what I'm feeling, but I'm not so sure myself.  So with that, I bid you an absentminded adieu.

2 comments:

Julie said...

hmm i think i remember seeing you sleeping on our couch around 8 am between services!!! :D at least for a few minutes...

please dont go... im going to miss you too much.

Unknown said...

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . .
Cigarette Suppliers