Monday, April 30, 2007

Well goodness Gracious...

Soooooo....
Here's what I did tonight:

Finished College.

Yep that's right, I just turned in (via e-mail) the very last paper of my college career. Well, my college career at Anderson University anyway, who knows what the future holds? So there you have it. No going out with a bang or anything though, actually that paper was quite possibly one of the very worst things I've ever written. Oh well, I suppose if Senioritis set it, at least it waited until the last assignment. So with that said, I am 4 days away from walking across that stage and grabbing the diploma and running away to Peru! Yay!

I haven't updated my support list lately, but I did have a Peruvian Luncheon recently at Abiding Savior Lutheran church, my congregation in Anderson, SC for the past four years where I got to share a little bit of Peruvian culture with my Brothers and Sisters in Christ here in SC and another 600 dollars or so was raised. I love that congregation so much, they're so encouraging and they have truly been a blessing in my life! I cooked some Peruvian food (specifically Lomo Saltado and Aji de Gallina) and it was actually edible! how about that! Here are pictures of two of my favorite dishes:





Ok, so the Aji de Gallina looks gross, but it really is delicious and one of my favorite dishes. So there's the update, I'll write more later, but it's 12:23 and darn it! I'm done with College!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm.....i dont even want to think about how big of a basket case im gonna be in 4 days...i just dont even want to think...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and I hope graduation went well on Saturday. Wow, so can you believe that you're offically ready to start the rest of your life out in "The Real World"? I'm so excited for you!!