Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Slap my wrist and put me on the naughty list...

I'm a terrible terrible person who hasn't updated her blog in oh I dont know...just about forever.

Quick update, and my make-up gift:

First, I'm currently writing this from my US home in Denver where I will be until January 2nd. Hooray for being home for the Holidays! I made it safely and look forward to my time here!

Second, because I've been a crappy blogger, I'm sharing my Christmas video I just made of my family's christmas party tonight. Enjoy the out of control-ness of my family!
Merry Christmas and I will (hopefully) update you more soon!

3 comments:

Megan said...

This video was so cute and funny ... I'm even more excited for my family Christmas party now! Merry Christmas Gillian!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Gillian

Estuve esperando con ansia un nuevo post tuyo..para conocer las novedades,tus nuevas vivencias y los pensamientos que cursan por tu mente.

Atraves del video he conocido a tu familia y las extensiones de ella.Tienes una bonita familia,muy unida y maravillosa.

Espero que continues posteando de continuo,porque en realidad extrano leer tu blog.

Vuelve pronto,te extrano mucho!!

Merry christmas!!!

Missi.

Anonymous said...

_____________@@__@_@@@_____________
_____________@__@@_____@___________
____________@@_@__@_____@__________
___________@@@_____@@____@@@@@_____
__________@@@@______@@_@_____@@____
_________@@@@_______@@_______@_@___
_________@@@@_______@________@_____
_________@@@@@_____@_______@_______
__________@@@@@____@______@________
___________@@@@@@@______@__________
__@@@_________@@@@@_@______________
@@@@@@@________@@__________________
_@@@@@@@_______@___________________
__@@@@@@_______@@__________________
___@@_____@_____@__________________
____@______@____@_____@_@@_________
_______@@@@_@__@@_@_@@@@@__________
_____@@@@@@_@_@@__@@@@@@@__________
____@@@@@@@__@@______@@@@@_________
____@@@@@_____@_________@@@________
____@@_________@__________@________
_____@_________@___________________
_______________@___________________
____________@_@____________________
_____________@@_@__________________
______________@@___________________

Wish U Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... Best Good Luck in New Year