Monday, December 21, 2009

The world would be a much better place...

If everyone had the type of friends that I do.

I am beyond privileged and blessed to have the friends I have. I think if everyone had the type of friends I had, a lot of the world's problems wouldn't be so difficult to overcome.

I just said goodbye to a lot of great friends in Peru, in order to go reconnect with a lot of great friends in the United States.

This past weekend I spent a weekend that can only be described as too short, too funny, and too fantastic. My first stop in my US endeavors was South Carolina, where Julie and I met up with our college roommates and had a weekend full of non-stop laughter, silliness, nostalgia, and the questions- Are we really almost 25? and Can you believe we used to laugh this hard everyday when we lived together?

A trip to Anderson, a trip to asheville, a trip greenville, it doesn't matter where we are...we'll have a good time, guaranteed.

Want to watch some silliness? This was a song we made up on the way to Asheville...we didn't have a radio.

No comments: