Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I've been here before...

Same feelings, same attitude, different environment.

I'm in that "moving but not really going anywhere yet" stage.

The first giant uphill climb of the roller coaster before the big drop. It's almost as if I hear the clinking of the chains and the track right now.

Nope, that's just the sound of the construction workers next door.

I'm less than one month away from completely uprooting my life as I've known it for the past 3 years. Part of me feels like I should write about what I'm thinking about all this, and just have that cathartic experience. Then other part of me says "eh, why? You wrote about this when you left Colorado for South Carolina, and then when you left South Carolina for Peru?"

Am I nervous? YES! Am I worried? YES! Am I excited? YES!

Is this a Quarter-life crisis?
Come now, let's not be dramatic.

It's just that same old familiar unfamiliarity. This time with a little bit of Spanish thrown in the mix.

When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way.
Psalm 142:3

No comments: