Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Back to little oxygen!

Well, I'm back in my home state of Colorado! It's nice to be back, I really love it here! I'm sitting once more at my favorite coffee shop- Coffee on the Lowell, drinking a perfect mocha and figuring out the next two months of my life. So far, I realize that I have 42% of my overall support raised, which is great news to me! Clearly though, I cannot sit back too much because as we all know, Money does not grow on trees. Well, not any trees that I know of anyway. I will start speaking at churches soon and If you know of any churches that I would be able to speak at and possibly receive support from, I'd very much appreciate the info!

I don't think I actually too much to write about right now, just wanted to give a little update. I'll write more later. But that's about it for now.

Oh and here's a little photo I took on my new mac! This is Clycloptic Clayton (aka: my pug clayton with the mirror effect on photobooth!)

No comments: