Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What did the Big Tomato say to the baby tomato?


This is the theme of my post today. I am sitting here watching my students complete their final exams for the month of February at SALI. And I am taking full advantage of this time I have to catch up on blogs, newsletters, on e-mails, on grading, and just in general on life, love, and the pursuit of happiness as well.

February has been an extremely busy month. Which as I ponder this more, I realize that in general, my February's are busier than normal. Perhaps it's because February is a shorter month, yet the amount of work remains the same, so it becomes necessary to cram it all in. Basically February is sweetened condensed milk. (The sweetened part only comes in because Valentine's is thrown into the mix, otherwise, there's nothing sweet about it).

I hope that your February was as pleasant as possible and that even if it was busy, it was a good busy. I hope to be sending out my February Newsletter soon (read: sometime still in February) with a more detailed description about February Activities.

Chau!

1 comment:

Cornucopia of Love said...

I miss you I miss you I miss you



WHY AREN'T THE DAYS MOVING FASTER????