Thursday, October 23, 2008

E is for Exhuastion in Miami

I'm so tired, and I'm only 1/4 of the way done with my travels.
I was so exhuasted when I stepped onto the plane in Atlanta that I fell dead asleep before takeoff, did not even wake up or stir during takeoff, and only woke up (barely) 2 minutes before we landed.
Not even joking.
There may or may not have been some snoring or drooling involved...you'd have to ask the people around me. But either way, I need more sleep.

The trip overall was good...no not good, Great!. Right now, the past 9 days are a wonderful whirlwind rotating in my brain so I'm looking forward to coming to a point where I can process everything and appreciate it more, and from there, give you a clearer update. But for now, please read my plagiarized blog post straight from Allen Bradford's blog about the new Peru Mission logo, and then enjoy the new video.


We are so excited to unveil our new logo! This is the culmination of many months of thinking through and praying about what would represent who we are and what we are seeking to do in Peru. The logo’s geometrical shapes and colors reflect consistent patterns in Peruvian art, thus capturing our desire to present an authentic witness within Peruvian culture. The cross, set off by white and occupying center-stage within the other shapes, expresses our commitment to the centrality of the Gospel in all our interconnected ministries and our conviction that only the Gospel can truly transform culture.


And now for the piece de resistance. This is a video my amazing friend Bailey showed me.
In case you are feeling overwhelmed in life, like things just aren't going your way and you're finding it hard to be yourself,
Watch this video, let this young dancer be your inspiration to break out....be free...and just....DANCE!
Watch it all the way through, and maybe you, yes even you could pick up some sweet new moves.

**Side Note: Had youtube been around when I was a kid, I could definitely see myself doing something along these same lines...Seriously**

No comments: