Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pieces of my past...

A few posts ago, I deduced that I must have missionary blood due to my family history of the women being missionaries (I'm quite clever apparently). Both my grandmother and my Great-grandmother spent a good chunk of their lives serving others, and while hanging out at the breakfast table with my mom this morning, she let me in on this little gem of information: I actually will be serving with Peru Mission, a branch of the Christian Missionary Society, which is in fact, the same missionary society that my great-grandmother Bonda served with. How do you like them small world apples?

Anyway, that was my little interesting tid-bit of the day. Second factoid is that in exactly 35 days, I will be on a plane headed to the great country of Peru to live my life down there. Hooray!


Some of the most gorgeous flowers in Peru are awaiting me in 35 days!

1 comment:

~marie said...

wow! 35 days! that's amazing!!!
can't wait to read about it!
~m