Friday, June 1, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-Changes...

I love David Bowie songs. But..I digress, and I haven't even started yet.
The title is a not-so-subtle reference to what is happening all around me right now. Changes. Changes in location, in living situation, in my job, and especially in my friend's lives. My best friend Missy just started nursing school, alot of my college friends are starting their careers, and, oh yeah, lots of weddings lately, eh? My best friend's wedding (not the Julia Roberts one) happened last Saturday. Happy one week anniversary by the way Ruth & Jon! Ashley and Derrek are getting married on the 9th, and my brother is getting married on the 30th. Woo buddy, that's alot of marriage. It's wonderful though to see so many exciting life changes for my friends and family! Congratulations to all the happy couples!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...look at all the happy couples!!!