Thursday, November 29, 2007

There's only one more day left of November...

This morning I didn't have my usual Spanish lesson so I've spent the morning doing precisely...nothing. It's been a nice change actually to take a morning off.

Usually my day schedule is to wake up about 8:30 or 9, have a Spanish lesson in the morning, spend the rest of the time planning and doing other work for the mission or music ministry, after lunch about 1 or 2, I finish planning and preparing for classes, then I teach from 4:15 until about 9. Sometimes there's stuff going on at night like a bible study or youth group which I go to after classes. The schedule is a little tiring I suppose, but it's good. The work is honest, and I can't complain. I'm just kidding, I really love the work. I can't believe that I've been here for almost 5 months.

What's more is that I can't believe that Christmas is less than one month away. Oh and by the way, if you didn't know, I'll be home for Christmas...yes, you can start singing the song now. I originally wasn't planning on flying back for Christmas, but I need to. I need to see my family and spend time with them, so I will be going back December 20th and will be in Denver until January 3rd. So now, with that said, I really can't believe that I am 21 days away from being home. I look forward to his time of being with my family and friends, anxious to see how I feel about the US when I get back, and definitely looking forward to Mexican food. (No Peruvian food is not anything like Mexican food) I miss me some green chile and tortillas!

I'll post more updates soon, but for now, I need to actually get my day started.

Blessings in Christ!
Gillian

No comments: